EZCOO 4x1 HDMI Switch Review (HDMI 4 Input 1 Output)
How to choose switcher
HDMI switchers plug into AC power and usually come with a remote control for more convenient source selection. Some HDMI switchers also incorporate HDMI-CEC support, which allows the switcher to automatically go to the correct input of the most recently activated device.
- If you have a 4K Ultra HD TV and 4K source components, the switcher also needs to be 4K compatible. If you need to pass HDR/ Dolby vision signals, your HDMI switcher needs to have those capabilities.
- As mentioned above, most of HDMI switchers also pass standard Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround audio signals when you connect to TV. But if you are routing the output of the switcher through a home theater AV receiver that provides decoding for advanced audio formats, such as Dolby TrueHD, Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, you need to make sure that your HDMI switcher is compatible.
- If you have a soundbar to play audio, you may need a switch which is support audio breakout. Some switch has optical or coax, may be 3.5mm ear jack.
- The switcher has to support HDMI handshake requirements HDCP1.4/2.2 (High-bandwidth Digital Copy Protection) for 4K devices protocol between source devices and the TV or video projector as well. This is important when switching between devices, as there is a temporary break in the handshake until the newly selected device locks in with a new handshake.
- Also you may need AUTO SWITCH and remote control. That is very practical function.
Looking for an HDMI switch include above. I would recommend EZCOO HDMI SWITCH 4 IN 1 OUT. Which is support 4K60Hz YUV4:4:4 8bit, HDR & Dolby vision. That is the highest resolution in almost family