usb Hub, usb extender over cat5/6
One option would be to get a USB over Cat5 extender. These devices use Cat5e or Cat6 cable to extend your USB devices to distances of around 50 to 60 meters (around 150 to 200 feet). What makes these devices especially nice is that most modern homes already have Cat5e or Cat6 cable running to almost every room.
The EZ-EX50-USB is a USB 2.0 extender, slim and mini transmitter (TX) receiver (RX) pair that can extend a USB signal up to 50m via CatX cable. The built-in USB HUB in the RX supports up to 4 USB 2.0 ports. The TX can be powered by the host such as a PC. Only one 5 Voltage low power consumption at RX side.
- Supports high-speed USB 2.0 (Up to 480Mbps) over Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 50m (165 ft)
- 4 x USB device connections supported by the Hub
- TX powered by USB port, RX powered by DC 5V supply with 1000mA to each USB device
- True plug-and-play, 100% hardware solution with no driver installation required
- Supports all major operating systems: Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB peripherals
- Mounting Ear, Hook & Loop, cable tie, assist you with easier installation
Built-in ESD Protection, and free customer service.